DSLR Cameras are costlier to start your photography hobby or profession. Even though you have smart phones and iPads you still need a stand alone device for a perfect hobby. You can earn money with these smaller ones too. Before trying hands with big boys try with these smaller “Point and Shoot” cameras from the same makers.
They are fun to shoot and easy to learn the basics and if you are skilled you can take some professional photos with these cameras and sell online.
Point and shoot cameras are a great way to balance price with functionality.
1. Samsung Smart Camera DV150F - (INR 6,000 to INR 7,500 approx)
The Samsung SMART CAMERA captures and conveniently shares images worthy of showing. Use the 38mm LCD on the front of the camera to line up the perfect shot of you and your friends
- Put yourself in the picture with front LCD display
- Connect to Wi-FI networks with one touch
- Automatically save and share your photos wirelessly
- Add the finishing touches with Beauty Palette
Links to Buy:
2. Sony Cybershot DSCW800 (INR 6,000 to INR 7,000 approx)
With image stabilisation and panoramic potential, you’ll love the basic functionality it provides. Sorry, but no Wi-Fi or high resolution screen is included on this affordable point and shoot.
- 20.1MP Super HAD CCD sensor
- High-resolution 720p HD movie shooting
- Advance Flash
- Auto adjustable ISO via Party Mode
- Picture Effect for both still images and movies
- Dedicated Movie button
Links to Buy:
3. Canon PowerShot A3400 (INR 5,500 to INR 6,000)
Could be one of the most user friendly cameras on the market today. The PowerShot A3400 IS features touch panel technology that makes using the camera more intuitive and fun. Simply touch the screen to choose and track an AF point, change camera settings, record and play videos and much, much more! It also has an innovative Touch Shutter function that allows you to release the shutter right from the screen.
- 720p HD movie recording
- 16 megapixels
- Face Detection Support
- 3.0 inch wide angle TFT LCD Touchscreen
- 4608 x 3456 pixels
- 720p HD video recording
- Face Detection
Links to Buy:
Bonus Item: Samsung Galaxy Camera Series (INR 23,000 to INR 25,000)
The Samsung Galaxy Camera is a point-and-shoot camera which is an Android based mobile device.
- 16 megapixel CMOS sensor and a 21x optical zoom lens,
- Also Wi-Fi
- 3G connectivity
- A GPS receiver by which the camera can make geo-tagged photographs.
- It runs on Android’s 4.1 “Jelly Bean” software and it allows for in-camera organizing, editing and online sharing or storage of images and videos
- You can start taking quality pictures and sell it to Stock Photo Companies.
- Shutterstock, Fotolia, bigstockphoto.com, gettyimages.in and more.
- They will buy your photos or sell and take commissions from that.
- Go to their websites and read their norms and regulations before you start
- Shoot them an email with your good sample photos.
If you need more information on this, please email us at email@example.com or skype us: alex_xandy_design
Hope you liked this article. Please share this with your friends and give your feedback to improve.